NEWS

August 4, 2018

SATURDAY SEMINAR
September 15, 2018 – 10:30 AM

Dr. Orloff Miller presents results of historical investigation at Harrison’s Tavern (est. 1807 or earlier) also known as the Half Way House on the Earls’ farm midway between Maysville and Flemingsburg on #11. An exhibit of artifacts and information is currently on view in the Wormald Building.

SEMINARS ARE COMPLIMENTARY FOR MEMBERS AND ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED
Kentucky Gateway Museum Center, 215 Sutton Street, Maysville, KY
PH: 606-564-5865 e-mail: researchlibrary@kygmc.org
KYGMC Hours: Tues – Sat 10:00 to 4:00

More Museum News